Here are the rules for the linky party:
1. Add the linky image to your blog post, blog sidebar, linky party roundup, or other similar location on your blog and link it back to the party. Copy and paste the code for this button, or use the image above and link to the label "Fermata Fridays".
<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"><a href="http://caldwellorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/search/label/Fermata%20Fridays"><img border="0" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8g8YQudJiB8/VaoWoBnpJ3I/AAAAAAAADuU/GeG51-nOB0Q/s1600/fermata%2Bfriday%2Bbutton.jpg" /></a></div><br />
2. Add up to two blog post links to the linky. For this week, link up a freebie file or blog post that includes free resource(s) as a Christmas present to each other and to all our fellow colleagues! I reserve the right to delete a link that is too product-focused. If you're not sure, just ask! :)
3. Leave a thoughtful comment on at least two other links, including the one right before yours. Add #fermatafridays to your comment so bloggers know where you found them!
4. Pin at least one post/product to one of your Pinterest boards.
5. Make sure you are following me on Pinterest. I will be pinning every link to the Fermata Fridays board each week.
6. Make sure you are following me on Facebook and check back next Friday- I will be featuring one of the links from the previous week's linky on my Facebook page each Friday!
The linky will be open every Friday until 4:00am EST Saturday morning.