Hands up if you, like me, started back to school yesterday...
As we launch full-speed into the new year, I thought it would be helpful to stop and look back for a moment on 2015. Today I'm sharing my favorite music teacher blog posts from last year- 5 of my own and 5 from some of my other favorite blogs (click on the pictures to read each post). I hope you'll join me in taking a deep breath and getting energized with some awesome ideas and inspiration!
1. Teaching Letter Names of Notes
2. Hand Signals for Quick Transitions
3. Drum Circle Lesson Ideas
4. From National Standards to Specific Lessons
5. Rhythm Monster Magnets for Music Composition
6. 10 Ways to Use Balls in Music Class (via Sing-Play-Creatively)
7. Advice for a Struggling New Teacher (via Music With Mrs. Tanenblatt)
8. Top Five Procedures in Elementary Music (via The Yellow Brick Road)
9. Interactive Bulletin Boards and Instrument Family Pyramids (via Musical Gems)
10. Tons of Halloween and Fall Music Lesson Ideas (via O for Tuna Orff)
Did you find a new blog to follow? A great idea you missed before? Have your own favorite posts from 2015 to share? Leave a comment! :)