Image Map

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Plan With Me Sundays: January 2016

I thought the new year would be a great time to share an update on my planner, and this time Meghan and Robyn are back with their linky to share all things planner-related! Go check out the rest of the linked up posts below and add your own if you have a post to share- anything related to planners is welcome!


About a week ago I posted a flip-through of my weekly and monthly planner pages so far this school year. It was fun to look back on how much my planner pages have evolved in the last 5 months!


Tip: if you like seeing planner videos, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel. You can choose to get notified of new videos through email or on your YouTube sidebar :)

At the end of the video I shared the beginnings of the weekly page for the first full week of January. Here's the completed page (I was trying to incorporate a New Year's element with the black and gold, as well as incorporate my girls' 4th birthday on Wednesday with the cupcakes and hearts (they had a cupcake-themed birthday party the weekend before)):


I hope you are inspired to get organized for 2016! If you want to know more about the planner I use to organize home and school in one place, check out this video tour of my planner, or my blog post on my planner setup (with links to everything I use to print, bind, and setup the planner). You can also see all of the lesson planning formats available for my "Entire Life Planners" in this post.

Ready for even more organization inspiration? Check out the links below! Happy New Year, and Happy Planning :)


2 comments :

  1. Thanks for joining us! I love your planner and the video! You have so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me! I always love this link-up :) I love seeing all of the planners and getting new ideas, and connecting with other planner nerds! ;)

      Delete