Image Map

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Dance Playlist: 2017 edition

Last year I shared my favorite kid-friendly, school appropriate songs to use for dance parties that are also cool enough for older kids. My students in kindergarten through 6th grade were all happy with those songs every time I used the playlist! I'm back again with more upbeat dance songs that are cool but also kid-friendly (without being edited): use these in your dancing games, slideshows, celebrations, or just put them on at home to lift your mood! This year I've included more "oldies but goodies" that my students all love (and my older students don't complain that it's out of date).










Any time of year is a good time for a dance break! For more music to get everyone up and dancing, check out last year's playlist. What are your favorite school-appropriate songs to use for dance parties? Let's hear them in the comments!

Get updates, free curriculum resources, and more! Click here to sign up for the Organized Chaos newsletter!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I've played around with different music services but always come back to iTunes and YouTube. I honestly just need to take the time to sit down and commit to one service or another and get it all set up!

      Delete