Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2020

January Favorites 2020

And just like that, 2020 is off to the races. January has been a full month, and my life doesn't show any signs of slowing down. I'd honestly forgotten a lot of my favorite moments from the past month until I stopped to write this post! Don't miss some wonderful content I found from other music education websites this month at the end of this post as well.


1. New Shirts


I've become a little obsessed with teacher t-shirts lately, but this one from Franklin Willis wins. Every time I wear it I get comments from both students and adults! It's telling, though, that the negative ones have only come from other music teachers... If you're interested, here's where I got the shirt (there are plenty of other music teacher designs I am drooling over)!

2. Hybrid Layouts


I'm honestly still obsessed with this planner layout I put together for the first week of January. The rainbow and gold color combination is so festive, but I especially love how the functionality worked out combining two different weekly layouts into one! We had 2 days of school on Thursday and Friday after the new year, so I only needed those 2 days for lesson planning, but I still had plenty to write down for my days "off", so this was perfect! Both of these are part of the Dated 5 #PlanMyWholeLife planner that I've been using for years, but I've never put two together in one week like this- I'm so pleased with the way it turned out.

3. Music Education Articles

I'm loving the posts I've found this past month- catch up on your reading by clicking on the images below!






I hope you had a fantastic start to the new decade as well, and that you're looking forward to a wonderful month ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment