Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Planner Flipthrough January 2023

My planner is truly my lifeline. I could not get anything done without it! And a big reason for that is the way I organize everything- lesson plans, meetings, appointments, to-do lists, my kids' schedules, meal plans- in my planner every week. Today I'm taking a trip down memory lane and flipping through all of my planner pages so far this school year, and taking those pages out to make more room for the rest of the year!


I really love doing this every new year- it's so fun to look back at everything I've done so far this year. Seems like ages ago that it was fall, let alone summer! 


I hope this is helpful to see inside another teacher's planner and how I use it every day. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer in the comments below! If you're interested in the printables I use for my planner, here's the link to the Dated 5 #PlanMyWholeLife Planner.

No comments :

Post a Comment