This blog is just bubbling over with excitement lately! Today I'm excited to announce that Jennifer from The Yellow Brick Road and I are starting a planner tag next week!
What is a planner tag, you ask?
Basically it is a "get to know you" activity for our planners! :) If you don't know by now, Jennifer and I share a love of paper planners. Planners can come in all shapes and sizes- whether it's the free one your school gave you, an expensive designer one, or one you made yourself, we love them all! In this planner tag we invite YOU to make a video answering some basic questions about your planner and then taking us on a tour through the whole thing. Share your video with us and link up with the tag by adding your video to a brief blog post and adding that link to the planner tag linky party, which will go live on July 14th, 2015, at 5am EST.
We hope you'll join us! We can't wait to see how you organize your life and get some great new ideas from all of you.
Planner Tag questions:
- Is your planner DIY or did you purchase it?
- If DIY: how do you bind your planner and where did you get the pages? If purchased: what type of planner did you buy?
- What planners have you tried in the past and which one is your favorite (including your current one)?
- What is one planner accessory that you couldn’t live without?
- What is one tip/trick that makes your planning easier?
Questions? Leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!