Image Map

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Music Classroom Tour: 2017-2018

Woohoo, it's that time of year again! I honestly didn't make a ton of changes to my classroom this year, but I decided to personally take you around my classroom and give you some more explanations about things as I go along. Of course if you have any questions about anything you see or hear me mention, ask away in the comments!


Here's my video tour:


Here are the links I mentioned in the video if you're looking for more information about anything:

Behavior management (classroom jobs, MUSIC full-class management with piano keys, and more)
Rainbow pattern posters
Circles (my minion doll's purpose)
Ukulele teaching tips
Color-coded seating and supplies
DIY SmartBoard
Desk Tour
Teacher Music Stand
Percussion Instrument Storage/Organization on Open Shelving

I hope you all are having a good start to the school year! While I'll definitely miss my lazy mornings at home with my daughters, I'm excited to see all of my students and be back in the classroom.

Want to get free curriculum resources, tips, and updates sent straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the Organized Chaos newsletter!

2 comments :