Image Map

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Dance Playlist 2023

I love finding upbeat, school-appropriate, modern songs to use in my music classes for dance parties, slideshows, field day, and general merriment, and these last few years it has felt especially important to share with all the stress and negativity we're all dealing with. Here are my new picks for this year- be sure to check out my posts from previous years to find more awesome music my students and I love linked at the end of this post! 

My students and I have LOVED all of these songs this year- I HIGHLY recommend them! Don't miss the playlist at the end of this post that includes these songs plus all of my picks from previous years' playlists (this is year 8 of me putting these together, so there are a lot)!


To make it easier to find all my dance party playlist songs in one place, I've put together a YouTube playlist with all of the songs from all of my previous year's lists including this one! Here's the link to the playlist.

If you've missed my playlists from previous years you can see those posts below! Happy dancing :)


No comments :

Post a Comment