Image Map

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Music Teacher Planner Flip-through June 2023

Every 6 months or so I take out the planning pages I've already used, to keep my planner from getting too bulky, and add in new pages for the upcoming months. Before I cleared out the pages from the second half of the 22-23 school year to get my planner set up for summer, I had to go back and flip through all the pages I decorated and used over the past 6 months to show you what it really looks like when I am using my planner as a music teacher, mom, and business owner on a day-to-day basis.

If you're someone who loves the idea and the look of decorated planner pages but thinks they don't have the time, energy, or artistic talent to pull it off, I hope my planner pages show how simple, fun, and genuinely helpful for productivity it can actually be- it's not just a frivolous or creative hobby, it actually makes me more organized because I am color coding and categorizing all the information on the pages! Take a look at my last 6 months of planner pages and let me know in the comments which page was your favorite.


If you are interested in trying out these printable planner pages for yourself you can see all of the available formats (I'm using a modified version of the Dated 5) here in my TPT store

No comments :

Post a Comment