Image Map

Monday, August 7, 2017

Craft Supplies for Home Decor: Paper

Scrapbook paper has got to be one of my favorite things! And it is wonderfully easy to use in so many different projects, even home decorating. If you missed it, last week I shared my favorite ways to use washi tape for home decor. Today we're talking about my favorite home decor projects using paper! These are all easy and budget-friendly, so I hope you'll give some of these a try!


I've shared quite a few home decor projects using scrapbook paper over the last few years! Most of them are what I call "functional art", meaning they serve as organizational tools, but because of the pretty paper, they're also decorative! ;) Here are some of my favorites (click on the picture to visit the post and see how I did them):

1. Dry erase organizers


2. Magnet boards



3. Corkboards / wall art


The other project I want to share with you is not mine- it has been on my list of "future projects" for a while now but I'm waiting until I can finish a few other projects first: drawer lining! For kitchens and bathrooms I plan to put clear contact paper over the top of the scrapbook paper, but for other places you can just use the paper as-is. So fun! There are tons of tutorials on this project, but this one from "In My Own Style" is my favorite:


That's about it for home decor projects using paper! I hope you found some new, simple ways to personalize your home. Have you done any home decorating with scrapbook paper? I'd love to hear your ideas in the comments! :) 

Stay in touch! Sign up here for the Organized Chaos Newsletter and I'll send more ideas and resources straight to your inbox.


No comments :

Post a Comment