Image Map

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Plan With Me: December 2021

One of my favorite weekend pastimes is setting up my planner for the upcoming week. Decorating the pages helps me take the time to process all the different responsibilities and appointments I'm juggling, plus it's just fun for me to do a little crafting! Here's a peek at what I do each week- come plan with me!


This is not a scripted, pre-planned video at all, it's just you and me sitting down together to decorate my planner! I often get asked how I put these spreads together, so I hope this gives you a little better idea of what I do and how I think through putting things together to make everything look cohesive- I don't spend a lot of money on coordinating supplies so my spreads are always a hodge-podge of things I've picked up from different places. 


Here is some information on the things I used or mentioned in the video:


The stickers are all from The Happy Planner, the paper pad was from Target Dollar Spot (I think- I got it years ago) and the washi tape is from Michaels.

No comments :

Post a Comment