Image Map

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Top 10 Posts from 2023

I am so grateful for the opportunity to connect with other music teachers around the globe through my little corner of the internet, and it is such a good feeling when readers connect with something I've written. Each time a new calendar year rolls around, it's gratifying and fascinating to me to see which of the posts I wrote the past year have been read the most. So we're looking back on 2023 today to see which posts made the top 10 list- have you seen them all?

10. How I'm using a storage bench as extra closet/ dresser space in my bedroom 

9. Lesson warmup activities to practice steady beat


8. Four different song lists for Music In Our Schools Month® Song Brackets


7. Dance playlist 2023 (perfect for field day, slideshows, dance games, and more)


6. Elementary choral concert program around the theme of "Stars" 


5. かえるの合唱 (Kaeru no Uta): Japanese frog song lesson plan


4. Three common behavior consequences music teachers need to stop using


3. The #1 thing we all need this year (it's agency)


2. Lesson plans using the Puerto Rican frog song "El Coqui"


1. Music In Our Schools Month® 2023: "Music Is All of Us" Song Bracket


Thank you all for reading, interacting with, and supporting this page. Having the opportunity to interact with other music teachers, and the platform to share my thoughts and ideas, has been such an amazing creative outlet and source of encouragement for me! I can't wait to see what 2024 brings us. Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment