Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Teacher Tuesday: fresh start 2015 {freebie}

Raise your hand if you went back to work yesterday! Oh my, by half-way through the day I was completely exhausted. Getting back into the swing of things is rough. I have a freebie for you today that I hope will help with that- click on the picture to download for free!


This is a checklist of things you can do to clean up, organize, purge, and freshen up your classroom, office, and teaching practice. There is space for you to add in your own items under each category as well (teacher area, student area, walls, instruments and manipulatives, planning, and digital). And if you want to do the same thing at home, go check out yesterday's post- there is a fresh start checklist for home that you can download too! 

My big project right now is finally putting together an inventory of everything in my classroom. When I started this job a year and a half ago, I took over for a teacher who had been in that position for 6 years, and the person before had been there for over a decade. When I started going through the closet, I found stuff from when the person 2 teachers before me had started! I did some major purging at the end of last school year and now I need to document what I have and where it is- there was no inventory list whatsoever before now, as far as I can tell. I made this excel document to help me organize all that information- you can find that file here if you're interested. 

P.S. I have 2 chances for you to get more free stuff going on right now- I am going to be sending out an exclusive freebie to all of my TpT followers when I reach 200 (and I'm stuck at 199 right now, so the next person will be the lucky one to get in on the freebie with us!), and I have a $10 store credit giveaway going on all week for everyone here! Don't forget to go enter the giveaway, and make sure you're following me on TpT to take advantage of all the goodies! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment