Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Teaching Elementary Choir

Elementary choir can be a bit of a puzzle. Often we have very large groups, short and infrequent rehearsal times, and lots of performances to prepare. After writing about a wide range of elementary chorus topics over the past several months, I've decided to compile my top tips in one place to make it easier for you to find all of the information in one place. Click on the pictures below to read each post in full, and if you have other topics related to elementary choral teaching that you'd like to see covered, leave a comment below and I'll add it in as soon as I can!



















Don't forget to let me know what other topics you'd like me to cover relating to elementary choir in the comments below! And if you want to stay updated on more ideas and resources, click here to sign up for my email newsletter!

No comments :

Post a Comment