Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Much, much exciting news!

If you haven't heard already, there's a sale going on on TeachersPayTeachers again tomorrow:


If you haven't yet, this is a great time to get organized for the new school year. Head over to this post to see the details of all the different planners, binders, organizers, and other printables I have in my store. I even added a new product to the store today that I am sooo excited about (did you hear? no? then you should click on the green star in my store to "follow me" so that you will be in the know next time!):


There are 3 different worksheets to help you think through your priorities and make concrete goals for yourself. I have included some filled-in examples in the thumbnails so go ahead, click on the picture to go see it and tell me what you think! I know with the added commitments of blogging and maintaining my TpT store, it was really helpful for me to fill it out and commit to spending time on the things that matter most.

As if that wasn't enough, several music teachers on TpT are having a fund-raiser of sorts tomorrow as well. One of our fellow music teachers has had some difficult circumstances thrown her way recently and we want to help by donating some of the proceeds from one of our products to her and her family. Since the teacher is another TpT seller, I thought it would be fitting to donate my teacher-entrepreneur bundle for the cause:

Thanks to Jena at SewMuchMusic for putting the graphic together!

Several music teachers will be donating a portion of their proceeds from one of their products as well. Type "teachershelpingteachers" into the search box on TeachersPayTeachers (Wednesday 8/19, the day of the sale ONLY!) to see all of the products. Or just click on my handy-dandy link right here to go straight to the search I already did for you (see how nice I am?!?).

OK, and onto my wishlist! I have quite a few things I am eyeing this time around, since I go back to work on Monday. Have you seen this huge bundle of music centers from Tracy King? I am going to be doing centers in my classroom for the first time this year, so I am definitely eyeing this awesome resource!

Music Workstations MEGA Bundle

I am also want to incorporate a Native American unit with my Kindergarten classes this year, since I found out that they focus on the United States when we have our school-wide multi-cultural celebration in the spring. I think this lesson from Lindsay Jervis will be perfect:

Ho Ho Watanay: A Native American Lullaby for practicing lo

I'm linking up with Aileen Miracle at Mrs. Miracle's Music Room so go check out what all the other fabulous music teachers are shopping for! 


What's on your wishlist for the sale?!? Time to face reality and get organized for the start of school!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment